Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spanked Over Mom Knees With A Hairbrush I Just Got Spanked By Mom?

I just got spanked by mom? - spanked over mom knees with a hairbrush

I have received from my mother because of my poor grades in school have lost 14, but when I was in my mother's house, "said technology called 2:30 and went home at 3: 00 (which is when my bus drives me) then you come to me crying to tell you how bad I was in school, they told me to go to my room and wait, I'm sitting on my bed and I thought what I did - until my mother came into my room, but I saw the hairbrush in his hand. My mother sat on the bed with me, told me why I'm a spanking I'm starting on my knees and his pants and underwear and took me into a corner with downloaded pants! Yiu think it is fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment