Friday, January 22, 2010

Power Of Attorney For Sale Of Vehicle Do I Have All The Paper Work Needed To Register This Car That I Just Bought From A Dealer?

Do i have all the paper work needed to register this car that i just bought from a dealer? - power of attorney for sale of vehicle

I bought a car from a dealer in North Carolina and has a package of documents, the days when I went and signed it, Bill, Certificate of Title (not by him but the owner owner) The power of the odometer disclosure and / or register or transfer of a new motor vehicle dealer transferring ownership of a motor vehicle (2 of them, I think the first is where the car was transferred to a dealer and the dealer who bought it, then the second sold, if the dealer I bought to my new) and the last page is an application for award! ?


Is the proper paper work that I do I register the car in a state other than N. Carolina?


Please help me!
THANKS
Sean

1 comment:

  1. My friend has a lot of used car and helped him when he needs help, I see too much paper, it seems that everything that you need to be registered,

    ReplyDelete