Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Make A Toy Boat Motor RC Helicopters - How Much Do They Cost To Manufacture?

RC helicopters - how much do they cost to manufacture? - how to make a toy boat motor

I just bought my children, one of the helicopters from Target for just over $ 30.00. What do you think the cost of producing this toy in China? A very small engine and lightweight chassis Hat is made of lightweight foam. My feeling is that to make it cost about $ 5-7. Em large collection of "$ 10 each, then sell 'em at $ 17-20 for each goal and target brands and then sell' em for $ 30 each. I am far from being the first guestimate? If I these things buy a person in China, I have loaded a boat Freakin 'get (literally) to buy "at $ 10 per em? I mean, why not, that someone in China's business and sell 'em for $ 15 open to anyone - would be a Killin'!

2 comments:

  1. The helicopter is very cheap. The Air Hogs Havoc (I assume you have, or other similar helicopter) is very simple. From front to back: It's not the battery is the cable to the chip (power), then whose side is connected to the engine, on which a gear that turns the propeller. Going further back, behind his son behind the engine is a device that rotates the rear propeller. Its really easy. The actual costs for the production of this last, I read the U.S. was $ 4.30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they are cheap to make. But guess what are the things we buy. How do you think the perfume that you wear the cost. Jewelry and everything.
    Mark Mark Mark Up Up Up Baby. Fly And then one day, the kids love it and come to you and said, "Mom, I guess Blade CX2. And just what it cost about $ 200,00. But at least if the dang accident can replace parts . Not only step left

    ReplyDelete